Yesterday was the first official day of exercise. Not to be confused with the first day of dieting, which won't start until the next trip to the grocery store. Mom, with her inspiration for the amazing show Biggest Loser, decided to get a walking group going. So mom, Casi', Tammy, aunt Barb, Lis, and I went to Walker Park and walked 2 hours. Just getting together with a group of people made me decide that I really want to get back into the gym. So, hopefully if all goes well Bishop, Alex, Austin, Brandon, and I will be going to the gym on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, while Lis goes with the girls. I am actually really excited to start working out again and I love that I get to do it with my family. I love hanging out with just the guys, and what better way than working out together getting in shape as a family. I really hope that it goes well and doesn't fall through.
So here I go posting to everyone to see, just so it can slap me in the face every time I read it and push me to lose the weight. At 21 years-old and 6'3" I should weigh between 148-199 pounds. That is the healthy weight range that I should be at. Unfortunately I'm not there. As of this morning I weigh 220.2 pounds. Up 22.4 pounds just from February of this year. That is an unhealthy amount of weight to gain in less than 8 months. I know a lot of people will get mad at me that it really isn't that much, but it is to me. At that weight my BMI is currently 27.6. Considered overweight, but not obese.
My goal weight is 180 pounds. 40 pounds. That's not a lot but I just don't have the drive to push myself to do it alone, which is why I am so stoked to do this with people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reminder, Art History Reading Assignments are due by 5:00 p.m. on Friday. I need to get on that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did my first actual studio shoot with models, and I am really happy with the results. It just adds fuel to my passion for photography. I really want to get my own little studio set up just to practice and get my name out there a little bit. I am getting my camera in a few weeks *Nikon D90 DSLR*, and then I just need my set of lights, and Photoshop CS4 and I'll be good to go. I want to work on my props and background collection overtime so if anyone has anything of that sort you should let me know. Also, if you would like me to take pictures of anything in particular just leave me a comment and let me know. I'm pretty sure I set the settings on this so that anyone can leave a comment, whether you have an account or not. I can do anything as long as you give me some sort of notice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maddi has officially outgrown almost all of her 3T clothes in less than 6 months. Geez. So we are going to get a few things for her for now until our money comes in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So .. our house just about exploded. Horrible gas leak. Working to get things fixed now.
Kyle Rodman~
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment