Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 2

Walked 4 1/2 miles today. Well I walked 4 and ran 1/2. It felt really good and I'm glad that I'm doing this. I talked to the boys today about going to the gym and they are really excited about it. Bishop is going to go with us on Tuesday to show us which exercises work which areas. Can't wait! Next summer I'll be running around with my shirt off for once. lol. I'll be posting my weight every Sunday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The house is okay. Fortunately we got to it before the house exploded. THANK GOD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Need to get to my homework. I'm a huge procrastinator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm getting my new camera in a few weeks so here is what I need to buy:
1- Light set
2- Backdrops
3- Props
4- Photoshop CS4
That's still a lot but I'll get it eventually. If anyone wants to get me anything for Christmas, or my birthday, or anything you can get me money so I can put it towards my equipment. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My girls are being super hyper today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I mowed the lawn today. I don't think it's been done since Shai's birthday lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's all for today.

Rodman~

No comments:

Post a Comment