I'll first start off with an introduction to me and my family, and then to the purpose of this blog.
My name is Kyle Rodman. I am a 21 year-old returning college student. Last may I earned my accounting degree but decided it wasn't what I wanted to do with my life. This semester I decided to go back to school and I am now currently pursuing my photography degree. Photography is an absolute passion to me and I am constantly taking pictures. I currently work as the accounts manager for Midwest Custom RV, my moms and dad #2's business. I have been married 2 years and have 2 beautiful little girls who are my everything. I have a truly amazing wife. Allissa is my rock and I don't know where I would be without her. We have been great friends since middle school, and are the best of friends now. She is one of the most patient, understanding, forgiving, thoughtful person I know. Which she would have to be to be married to me. Then there are my two God-sent angels, Madison Grayce and Shailene Faythe. Madison is my oldest daughter and is 3 1/2 years-old. She is an extremely talkative and intelligent child, with too many pinches of attitude thrown into the mix. She is a very independent child and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Just like her daddy. My youngest is Shailene Faythe and she is a very happy baby. She just turned 1 about a month ago and is now running around the house trying to talk already. She also has her own independence, but loves the attention wherever she can get it. Although she plays really well with Maddi, she loves to torment her at times.
Now that introductions are out of the way, let's get down to business. There are actually a few reasons why I am starting this blog:
1 - I am a busy person, and sometimes I just need something to keep track of what has been done, when things are due, etc.
2 - I want to track my on-going photography career. I will occasionally post pictures that I've taken, or equipment I've bought, things I need, etc.
3 - I am starting to exercise again and I want track my progress. This is a big one for me.
4 - I want to keep everyone updated on how everyone close to me is doing. I will sometimes post memories with old friends, planned trips with family, or any sort of occasions that are going on.
5 - And probably a lot of random rambling. Almost a guarantee. :)
That's all for the introductions and reasons for having this blog.
Kyle Rodman~
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment